About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is a blog designed to bring God glory & a place to share all that God is doing in my life!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Oh YEAH!

I am so pumped to go on this missions trip to Nicaragua!!!

I can't even tell you! And our journey so far, even before we go, has been such a blessing a learning experience.

I should expect God to do...... these things... But I know I don't really, fully & completely expect it because otherwise I wouldn't be surprised every time He comes through!

We are now fully funded for our trip, & any other moneys that we collect will be donated specifically toward Kaitlyn & Darby. We are just so blessed.

Thank you to all who have acted monetarily in supporting us & teaming with us also in prayer this summer! We can't thank you enough for your prayers! Truly, we could not be doing this without the prayer support that has been offered up in our behalf, & on the behalf of those that we come into contact with while down in Nicaragua. =)

We are praying right now that one of Kinch's sisters gets her passport back in time to go on this trip because when she received it in the mail, their was a typo on it, & she had to send it back to get the error corrected. So, please pray that she will get it back in time to still be eligable for this trip!

I am so excited now that I can hardly sleep at night... Let alone get to sleep in the first place! =)

God, please use us in a way that only You could. Please help me to fade away completely so You are the only One seen. Help me to love others as You love them. Perfectly!

Lord, it says in Your Word  that you are doing a good work in me & will continue it till the day of Your return, & I trust that! I claim that. Lord, do a mighty work in my life, in Kinch's life, & in the life of each individual going on this missions trip. Help us to come away with a better understanding of what it means to love, & witness, & bless others. Help us to know You more deeply & personally through this. Bring us closer together as a team, & a family! Break us if we need breaking. Mold us, as we all need to be molded till the very definition of us has everything to do with the fact that we serve & love You. Help me to hear You. Make me quiet before You. Make me to be still & listen. Allow my heart & mind to soak in ALL that You have to offer me. All that You want me to learn about You. Thank You Lord for this opportunity to serve You! I love You, & I ask that You give me strength to show that in all I do & say!!! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment