About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is a blog designed to bring God glory & a place to share all that God is doing in my life!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Oh, man! I can't believe how fast this month has flown by! Sometimes I wish it would slow down a little bit! Other times, I want it to go by faster. Either way, it has come to my attention through the sharing of fellowship with a dear friend who was talking about this very thing, that all too often at the end of our lives, we realize how much time was wasted by "wishing away" the precious time here we DO have!

That's a little hard to swallow because it means I have a condition. A heart condition, to be exact. And it's not one that can be fixed by human doctors. No, it's one needing repaired by hands much stronger & much more loving & gracious. My condition of the heart is known as uncontentedness. Not easily overcome, but possible through the love & faithfulness of Christ!

I don't have much time to post more, so I'll close with this thought. I'm thankful for a Father who lovingly brings me to realize the sin I have in my life & willingly forgives me when I ask for it. Please Lord, help me to cherish every moment that you do give to me, & help me to use it for Your glory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment