About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is a blog designed to bring God glory & a place to share all that God is doing in my life!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just looking through some of my pictures today, & wanted to show you some of my favorites of my friends! They, after all, are another provision from God... A blessing!

                                                 Me, my sista & Kailie!!!
                                                           Me & my girl Kimberly
                                                         Me & my BFFB Ryanne
                                                              Me & mom, one of my best friends
                                         Me & my hubby, the greatest friend a wife could have!
                                                                The O'Kelley Sisters!
                                                           Papa bear & brother bear!
                                                         My sweet baby bro, Josiah
                                                         Moms & sisters are the best!
                                               Friends we consider family: Ross & Johanna
                                                         Me & Kristen: Gal Pal's for life
                                       Adrienne, Cassie, Kristen, Kailie, Johanna, Manda, & me
                                                  Hor-Hay!!!!! Also a friend considered family
                                                               Me & my cousin Paige
                                 My wonderful husband & me on our 2 year wedding anniversary!

Proverbs 18:24  "A man who has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."

Thank You God, for MANY friends who stick closer than a brother, & thank You for my family, who sticks close like a brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment