About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is a blog designed to bring God glory & a place to share all that God is doing in my life!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

On my mind

Today's blog entry is not really about any certain thing... Just my thoughts. I haven't ever been good about keeping a journal.

 I have been GREAT about starting a journal and promising myself to keep it up, & then proceeding to forget about it & let the journal collect dust. =( So, I am attempting to blog & keep an "online journal", if you will, & a place to collect thoughts, experiences, my quiet time epiphonies, & my life in general instead of dust!

Kinch, my husband, & I have recently relocated to Topeka, KS due to Kinch's job! We are very excited about this new adventure & are happy to place some roots here.

I have joined a bible study on Tue mornings, & so far, I have met & made a few friends & have a newly reclaimed hunger & desire for more of God... More time spent in His Word, more understanding of it, more depth as I read... Just more!

It came to my attention after moving how great my desire is to have friends! You don't realize how important they are in your life till you aren't close to them anymore, whether that be in miles or in heart. I love my friends back home & from high school dearly. But, I came to realize, I need friends HERE!

What better place to meet friends than at church?

No where is better!

So, I'm praying that God will bless my endeavors to meet some ladies whom I can call good friends. Praying I can make myself vulnerable to them & open up to them... I'm not very good at that. I like to keep to myself most of the time, which is NOT at all helpful when trying to make friends.

So, Lord, once again, please work in my heart to open myself up to these wonderful ladies you've placed in my life so that I can have good friendships here in Topeka...