About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is a blog designed to bring God glory & a place to share all that God is doing in my life!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Life is frail

Lately, "life" has been on my mind. Many thoughts about it; living, the business of being born, one's last moments on earth, dying, heaven, hell, and the life we lead in between our beginning & end.

I know, not exactly light, but I have a tendency to ponder the things that I don't completely understand. It helps me to form either opinions about the subject in question or to form deeper questions to ask myself, others, God...

Many people I know have been having babies lately, there is a Christian family I know that just recently lost their 18 year old daughter to a random, deadly infection/disease that overcame her body unexpectedly, my Grandpa is not in good health & he is about to, Lord willing, see his 90th birthday in a month, one of my friends miscarried her 10 week old baby this past week...

You see, this is why I have been pondering these things. They are weighing heavily on my heart. Life is such a blessing. Death too, can be a blessing, if you know where you're going & you've accepted Christ.

However, fear of the unknown is real. My thought & conclusion on that... God is bigger. He is more powerful, & fear has no room in my mind, heart, home, life.

What about you? Have you ever thought about birth, life & death?

I know this is random, but I would like to know your thoughts... Life is messy, & sometimes in my need to organize things I get these ideas in my head about "changing the world" & "fitting the mold"... In all honesty, I'm glad God didn't make us to fit a mold. We are created in His image!!!! That's an AWESOME thought!

Okay, enough babbling for one day... Maybe this will make you think about the things that truly matter in life. I am. I am thinking... mulling over... praising my Creator!


Life is good, my friends!






          















No comments:

Post a Comment