About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is a blog designed to bring God glory & a place to share all that God is doing in my life!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Overflow

Tonight was Overflow at our church. One word. AMAZING! Overflow is a time of intimate, authentic worship of our Lord, Jesus Christ by ordinary, broken, fallen people who come together as the body of Christ to do just this one thing... WORSHIP!

It is SO incredibly powerful! Words cannot express how completely uplifting & freeing it is to worship all together in an atmosphere like that. My heart is so full of wonder & amazement & adoration of my Abba.

What a blessing it is to be a daughter of the King! He bestows GREAT & wonderous love on me; that of which I do not deserve.

Father, Lover of my soul, Adonai, Rescuer, Protector, Ultimate Provider, Healer, Restorer, Creator, Righteous Judge, Holy of holies, Completer, Savior, King of kings, Jehovah-Yahweh (divine salvation), Mighty One... My Lord is all of these things to me, & SO much more! These were just some of the names of God that were brought to my mind tonight while worshipping.

Having my mind set on Him brings light into my dark world, my heart & soul. God has reached down & lovingly placed me into the palm of His hand. He's ready to love me. He's ready to load on blessings & benefits (Ps. 68:19). He's ready to guide me & ALWAYS give me what is best. I just have to be willing to surrender all of me to make more of Him... To make His name great... So that He can use me as a vessel in whatever capacity He knows & guides best.

Jesus, my God, I choose to lay down all of myself, all of my desires, all of my pride, & I choose to follow You. Lead me in Your paths, God. Help me to build my life on You. Allow me to go through whatever You need me to go through Lord, that I might love You more through it & make Your name famous, that You receive all glory for Your work in my life, & the lives of others. Thank You Lord, for accepting me. For creating me. For loving me. It is in Your name I pray all these things. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment