About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is a blog designed to bring God glory & a place to share all that God is doing in my life!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life

Okay, so I LOVE waking up with sweet words of encouragement in my heart & mind!

Most of the time I wake up with a song in my heart & get out of bed humming/singing.

It truly makes my mornings much easier to deal with, me being the total UN-morning person that I am! =)

This morning, it wasn't as much a song as it was an artist. This artist has a beautiful voice, strong yet graceful & the lyrics are filled with hope, joy, promises from God... They are so uplifting!

Her name is Christy Nockels.

And through her music & fervent desire to serve the Lord & produce good, wholesome Christian music, she has been used by God to speak to my heart, among many others!

I love worshipping God through music. A song in my heart is a lot of times what keeps me on the right track for the day, as I will continually play it over in my mind.

It also helps me keep my... well... everything in perspective. I am so thankful that God created music to be used as a way to worship Him! What a wonderful, Magestic Savior!

Here are the lyrics to one of my favorite songs... I am always able to refocus my attention & energy onto the Lord when I listen to this song, no matter what I'm going through that day.

Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow...

All your ways are good
All your ways are sure
I will trust in you alone
Higher than my side
High above my life
I will trust in you alone

Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you

Light unto the world
Light unto my life
I will live for you alone
You're the one I seek
Knowing I will find
All I need in you alone, in you alone

In you there's life everlasting
In you there's freedom for my soul
In you there's joy, unending joy
and I will follow

    
*Chris Tomlin

I hope these thoughts & strivings will be true in my life, as well as yours. Be encouraged today friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment