About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is a blog designed to bring God glory & a place to share all that God is doing in my life!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Peace

I'm so thankful today that I don't have to worry about anything!
My Savior has taken that upon Himself and commanded that I do not worry about anything, but instead, call upon His name & ask Him to give me peace... I stand amazed in the fact that He has given me such a gift!

I don't deserve to have that feeling of anxiety be released from me, but God wants to take my burden & make it His, so I can have peace within my soul. Thank You Lord for Your love. Your undeserved love for me.

I struggle with the feeling of anxiety. It doesn't take much, it seems, to make me feel that way. Especially when it's caused because of worrying about people I love so much!

When I discovered the verse in Philippians that says "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer & supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God", I cried. It was a huge burden off of my shoulders just to think that the God of this world wants me to talk to Him & pour my soul out to Him & trust Him with it all. He wants me to do this.

This is such an easy fix to a "huge" earthly problem. Thank You Lord for giving me the Holy Spirit to interceed my prayers & allow me to be able to talk to You directly! I love You Father... Your love for me is more than I can fathom.

I feel loved today as I sit in Your presence & allow myself to be released of all anxious feelings. Thank You for taking this from me & making me whole again. You alone, Father, can give peace in exchange for anxiety!

What a beautiful promise You give to me as I read on into the next verse, (Chap. 4 verse 7) that says "and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts & minds through Christ Jesus".

I feel it even now. Ahhhhhh....peace.

This kind of peace truly passes all understanding!

This is the God I serve. Master of all. Giver & Creator of peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment